At Continental, our priority is to take whatever steps necessary to protect the health and well-being of our employees and their families while continuing to provide the exceptional service our customers have come to expect.
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Continental has implemented the following measures to mitigate exposure while continuing to support our customers:
Business Travel/Visitor Restrictions
- Continental successfully implemented our Business Continuity Plan on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, which ensures business continues to be performed as expected while adhering to state and local ordinances.
- Most of our employees are working remotely in an effort to minimize exposure to COVID-19. The transition has been seamless while maintaining established service level standards.
- Non-essential business travel has been temporarily suspended.
- Only essential visitors are permitted into the office until further notice.
- Social distancing is encouraged for all employees working remotely and in the office.
Continental continues to monitor guidance from state and local governments and when appropriate, will respond accordingly. Any applicable future updates will be posted to this page.